Monday, January 21, 2013

Arabic Alphabet coloring pages...Qaf is for Qird

I had hoped to be sending out this post as a celebration of my Kickstarter.com Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcard project being at its half way point. But alas, I'm only at 49% of my project with only $32 dollars to get to that 50%.

I've decided to go ahead and send out the newest Arabic Alphabet coloring page anyway, because really they are so much fun and the kids need them! So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Qasim the Qird (Monkey) Coloring Page, who will be representing the 21st letter of the Arabic Alphabet: Qaf (qāf)!

You can also enjoy these past animals that have been done already -
Arrnab Coloring Page
Batreek Coloring Page
Faraasha Coloring Page
Samakah Coloring Page
Timsaah Coloring Page
By the way, if you know anyone that has $32 that is burning a hole in their pocket right now, please please send them my way.  Because I care about them!  I'm even thinking I might need a new tag line?

A Crafty Arab: Saving Pants Pockets from Fires since 2008!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalam Aalikum, We enjoy your coloring sheets very much. Please let us know how to get the whole Arabic Alphabet Coloring Pages?

Thank you so much,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...