Thursday, July 19, 2012

The 30 days of Ramadan Crafty challenge - 2012 edition!

Ramadan Kareem everyone! 

Tomorrow, July 20th, 2012, is the first day of Ramadan, insha'Allah.

Last year I gave myself and my children a 30 days of Ramadan Crafty challenge.  It was such a huge hit that we are doing it again!  People really enjoyed having Arab, Islamic and Ramadan crafts to do with their kids.  There really seems to be a huge void for these types of crafts.  I have since looked into some publishing companies to see if I can get a craft book going, so please stay tuned to what I find!

This year on top of hitting our local library for some fun craft books, I also went on Pinterest and found some really great stuff.  As with all my craft tutorials, we will present you with a supply list, take photos of the supplies and show the process step by step. This will make it very easy for you and your children to follow along with us.  So get your glue guns and googly eyes ready and let’s have some fun crafting the 2012 30 days of Ramadan Crafty challenge! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...